Meyer is pleased to welcome winter guests back to the beach for 2020-2021. Thank you for choosing the Alabama/Florida Gulf Coast as your winter home destination and Meyer Vacation Rentals as your accommodations provider. We are here 24/7 to ensure your stay is everything you expect it to be! We know you will love the Gulf Coast's most beautiful white-sand beaches and mild winter temperatures as much as we do!
Winter guests may reserve the months of October
up to 24 months in advance when arriving and departing on the first day of the month. You are encouraged to reserve your favorite winter vacation property for 2021 and even 2022 before someone else does. Note: An initial payment of 10% is due at the time of booking with the remaining 20% due one year prior to arrival.
Out of an abundance of caution for the health of our visitors, we have opted to suspend our exclusive Winter Guest Events for 2021. We hope to return to a full roster of events in 2022!
Until Meyer resumes its exclusive Winter Guest Events lineup in 2022, numerous local attractions are open and ready to welcome your visit, including the brand new, expanded Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo
featuring the popular Safari Club restaurant; dolphin cruises
; Downtown OWA
restaurants, shops and entertainment options; nature trails
; Gulf State Park
; the Wharf entertainment complex
; and more.
Please contact us at 866-382-9635 or email@example.com
Reminders, Hints & TipsMail
—Mail CANNOT be delivered directly to your vacation residence. Only property owners have access to onsite mailbox keys, which are government property, not transferable, and cannot be duplicated. Your mail may be forwarded by renting a Gulf Coast area mailbox from your local Postmaster prior
to your arrival.
—Local phone calls are free. Long-distance providers charge an access fee.
Local newspaper subscriptions:
The Islander and The Onlooker—251-947-7712
Press Register (Mobile)—888-779-7759
Pensacola News Journal—800-288-2021, ext. 500.
—Some properties are equipped with Internet connections; however, cables to connect to computers are not provided.
Wireless internet hotspots
—There are numerous wireless hotspot connections in the area, including the welcome centers, libraries, recreation centers, coffee shops and restaurants.
Be safe, and drive carefully. We look forward to welcoming you to the beach. If you have any questions, call us at 866-269-6914
What Our Winter Guests Say About Their “Home Away from Home”
Joseph L., Huntley, Ill.: “We love the Alabama Gulf Coast because of the beauty and we love it because it does NOT have the congestion that the Florida coast has. I would love to see more trips to NOLA with its history. We are so looking forward to next year!”
Mike P., Archbold, Ohio:
“My wife and I come to Gulf Shores in the winter from Ohio for a variety of reasons…
Phil S., Jenison, Mich.: “We chose the Alabama coast because it is not as crowded in January and February as our former wintering spot in Naples. There is an abundance of good restaurants and almost never a wait time. The weather is great. Although it is 10 degrees cooler than South Florida, when you sit on the lanai in the sunshine, it is short sleeves and shorts weather for us Michiganders. Cost: I can have a beachfront condo for the same price per month as for a week in South Florida.”
- The extremely friendly people.
- It is a much shorter trip for us (14 hours) than Florida where we used to go.
- We like the small town feel and less crowded February feel that Gulf Shores provides.
- We prefer the 60/70-degree weather vs. the hotter temps in Florida.
- Love the beach and restaurants.
- Gulf Shores provides a more relaxed/laid back atmosphere during this time.
- The cost of staying in Gulf Shores is about one-third the cost of going to Florida in February.
- We have found that working with the property management teams that Gulf Shores provides are easy to work with when searching for a property to rent.
- I have been impressed with your continued winter events schedule and Meyer’s willingness to continually look for improvements. We prefer working with Meyer at this time because they have been quick to respond to our needs and issues. Your website is informative and easy to use. Meyer provides activities for their guests that other property management agencies do not. The Meyer staff, I am sure, deal with a tremendous amount of people on a daily basis, however, I have always felt fully informed and a part of the family.”