Increasing numbers of brides and grooms are choosing a picturesque and memorable beach location for their destination wedding. As you prepare to celebrate your treasured wedding day on the coast, we are happy to provide a list of specific vacation homes to choose for your event, as well as a directory of service providers who can make life easier for you to arrange anything from intimate affairs to fairytale-themed gala events. Our list of Wedding Vendors is provided as a possible resource for your special day arrangements. Your choices for wedding properties are listed below.
Wedding Planning Info
A select few vacation rental houses allow weddings with certain restrictions. Call 800-213-9544 for details and reservations.
- More than 40 vacation rental houses are designated “Wedding Friendly.”
- Weddings should be limited to 80 or fewer guests.
- Condos are not ideal for weddings; the beach is not private, and only 1 or 2 parking passes may be issued depending on homeowner association rules.
- A non-refundable fee of $250 is required to reserve a wedding-friendly house. A wedding at Laguna Key subdivision requires additional permits and fees.
- Parking at wedding-friendly houses is limited to 1 car per bedroom plus 2 cars; therefore, arrangements should be made for shuttles to transport guests from overflow parking at a public parking area.
- Sea oats and other dune-building beach vegetation must be protected at all times.