1489 W Beach Blvd
Gulf Shores, AL 36542-6131
Approx. 2.4 miles west of Hwy. 59
Sleeps: || 11 |
Bedrooms: || 3 |
Bed Sizes: || King,Queen,(2) Queen,Day Bed,Sleeper Set |
Baths: || 2 |
Half Baths: || 0 |
View: || Gulf Front |
City: || Gulf Shores |
Type: || House |
Apx. Sq. Ft.:
| Countertop, granite
| (4) DVD Player
| Weekly Only Sat-Sat Summer Season
| (4) TVs, all flat screen
| Internet, Wi-Fi
| Beach access
| Outdoor Shower
| Ceiling, cathedral
| Minimum age to rent: 25!
“Breeze In” to a great beach vacation you won't forget! Just a few steps from the water, we have breath taking beach views. Enjoy your morning coffee with a gorgeous sunrise and cocktails with a stunning sunset. This is your combination resort and home-away-from-home. Newly renovated - our décor is young, fresh, and Retro-Modern.
We are new owners and we have something for everyone:
For the beach lover - white sands, panoramic ocean views, a deck with tall Adirondack chairs for unobstructed views, and a dining table with umbrella for deck dining. Listen to the ocean waves… read a book or sunbathe… and relax…
For sports fans, movie lovers, and kids - a 60-inch SMART TV! With Direct TV and high speed internet, watch your favorite shows and use your Netflix or Amazon account to wind down at the end of a busy, fun-filled day. Bring your DVDs. Use the wood burning fireplace to cozy up on a cool night…
And for the gourmet cook - Enjoy creating with our Le Creuset pots, Kitchen Aid mixer, food processor, blender, baking tools, grill/griddle pan, an electric griddle, and two charcoal grills. Besides the beautiful granite countertops, we have stainless steel appliances and a quiet Bosch dishwasher - the kids can sleep and the adults won't even notice it is running. Don't forget the Keurig for your morning coffee…sip it on the deck for a lazy start to your day or take it with you on long morning walks on the beach.
Like to fish? Fishermen will be happy fishing near the channel- the ideal fishing spot- a short walk on the beach from our home.
Kids and teens will have lots to do as well. They can hang out on the beach, dig in the sand, collect sea shells and wash off with the outdoor shower so you don't have sand underfoot in the house. There are attractions nearby like go-carts, arcades, mini-golf, zip lining, state parks, jet skiing, swimming in the bay…
Foodies-We are a short drive to the restaurants and bars. Choose exciting party places or elegant dining - minutes away. When dining at home, remember that the table expands so 10 can eat together.
Come on down! We want you to be comfortable and have a great time. Please give us a good rating. If you are not happy in any way, call the rental company - they are there to help. We want you to have fun and come back again. Our home is your home. ENJOY!
• 60 Inch SMART TV in living room. Flat screen TVs in every bedroom
• New Owners, newly remodeled
• Beautiful beach front view (180 degrees view of gulf).
• Beach access
• Wireless High speed internet
• New bedding, ALLERGY COVERS FOR PILLOWS
• DVD players
• New gourmet kitchen items, (Le Creuset pots, Keurig coffee maker, KitchenAid mixer)
• Granite counters and stainless appliances.
• New QUIET Bosch stainless dishwasher
• Speakers with iPod Docking/Aux cord
• Land line with Free long distance
• Dining table and chairs for 10 and bar stools
• New leather lounge chairs and rug in living room
• Open floor plan with vaulted ceiling
• Wood burning fireplace
• Master Bedroom, attached bath, private balcony
• Deck facing ocean, for lounging and sunbathing
• Deck dining with umbrella
• New deck chairs
• Outdoor shower
• Parking under house
• Built in benches under house
• Weekly (Sat-Sat) in Summer Season