- Review our Hot Deals and Special Offers on MeyerRE.com for the latest bargains.
- We are now offering reservations up to 24 months in advance. This allows you to lock in your dates, along with the currently advertised rental rate.
Availability of on-site amenities, such as pools, is not guaranteed. No refunds will be issued for changes made by individual property owners or unavailable amenities.
LENGTH OF RENTAL
- Some minimum lengths of rental (e.g., during the summer and peak summer seasons, three nights in condominiums and one week in houses) apply.
- Weekly only restrictions require a Saturday-to-Saturday rental.
- Monthly reservations are available October through February and March at participating properties.
INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT
- An Initial Reservation Payment equaling 30% of base rent, plus a non-refundable processing fee, will be required to secure the property.
- Initial Reservation Payment is payable via MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express at reservation time.
- Pre-paid debit cards (aka, gift cards) are not accepted toward initial reservation payments.
- The Initial Reservation Payment is a portion of your rent and will be applied to your grand total; therefore, it will NOT be refunded following your departure.
- Payment in full at time of reservation is required if arrival occurs within 30 days for properties with 4 or fewer bedrooms or 90 days for properties with 5 or more bedrooms.
- Multiple Initial Reservation Payments are required for multiple-week reservations.
TAXES AND FEES
- A non-refundable processing fee, to cover expenses associated with the initial reservation, is due at reservation time and applies to all reservations.
- Lodging tax varies by property location.
- Departure fees vary by size of property; see confirmation for details.
- You may participate in Meyer Vacation Rentals’ security deposit waiver program (the “Security Deposit Waiver Program”) by paying a non-refundable fee to Meyer Vacation Rentals. This fee varies based upon unit size; each fee is quoted in the Rental License Agreement or can be shared upon request. Upon payment of the non-refundable Security Deposit Waiver Program fee, Meyer Vacation Rentals will waive your liability for unintentional damages to the rental unit that occur during your stay in an amount up to $1,000 for 1-bedroom units, $1,500 for 2-bedroom units, $3,000 for 3-bedroom units, and $4,000 (as applicable, the “Waiver Limit”) for units with 4 or more bedrooms; provided, that all such unintentional damages must be disclosed to management prior to checkout in order to be subject to the Security Deposit Waiver Program. Liability for damage (i) caused by intentional, malicious or grossly negligent acts or (ii) in excess of the Waiver Limit, is not hereby waived pursuant to the Security Deposit Waiver Program and you are responsible for all such damages. Unless you participate in the Security Deposit Waiver Program, a refundable security deposit must be delivered to Meyer Vacation Rentals. The amount of the refundable security deposit shall be set based on the size of your unit; a $1,000 refundable security deposit is required for units with 1 bedroom, a $1,500 refundable security deposit is required for units with 2 bedrooms, a $3,000 refundable security deposit is required for units with 3 bedrooms, and a $4,000 refundable security deposit is required for units with 4 or more bedrooms. The option to participate in the security deposit waiver program or payment of the refundable security deposit must be determined at the time of booking. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, any damage to real or personal at of the unit results, the refundable security deposit shall be used to repair or replace such property. You will be notified in writing regarding any deductions to the refundable security deposit. All security deposits not subject to deductions shall be refunded within 45 days of departure. Any damages that exceed the applicable refundable security deposit or are not subject to the Security Deposit Waiver Program will remain your obligation and may be charged to the credit card on file (if for any reason such charges are not able to be charged to the credit card on file, you agree to pay us within ten (10) days of notice of such charges).
- Final payment (balance due after Initial Reservation Payment has been paid) is required 30 days prior to arrival for properties with 4 or fewer bedrooms and 90 days prior to arrival for properties with 5 or more bedrooms.
- If a balance remains after 24 hours of final payment being required, final payment will automatically be processed utilizing the same payment method as the initial payment method.
- Payment may be made by MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express.
- Final payment may also be paid by cashier's check, money order or certified funds (if received 30 days prior to arrival for properties with 4 or fewer bedrooms and 90 days prior to arrival for properties with 5 or more bedrooms).
- Personal checks are not accepted.
A confirmation listing rules, regulations, dates of visit and property information will be emailed to you after your Initial Reservation Payment is processed. Carefully CHECK your confirmation for accuracy and call (877-934-8354) or email Rentals@MeyerRe.com immediately if any corrections are necessary; otherwise, it will be assumed correct.
CHANGES AND PROPERTY SUBSTITUTION
- Rates, descriptions (including bed sizes), furnishings, amenities (including pools, hot tubs, etc.) and availability are subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE. No refunds will be issued for changes made by individual property owners or unavailable amenities.
- Substitution of comparable properties may be made without notice or liability, should the property you reserved become unavailable for rent. You may choose comparable available property at the published rate or receive a refund of your Initial Reservation Payment and prepaid funds (excluding processing fee).
CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHANGES AND PROPERTY CHANGES*
For your deposit to be refunded or transferred, we require:
- 30 days minimum notice for properties with 4 or fewer bedrooms
- 90 days minimum notice for monthly rentals
- 90 days minimum notice for properties with 5 or more bedrooms and On Golden Pond 3A and Anchors Away
- 180 days minimum notice for Beach Axis East, Beach Axis West, Beach Baby East, Beach Baby West, Beach Castle East, Beach Castle West, Dancing Dolphin, Diamond, Egret, Emerald, Erica's Sandpiper, Fort Sun East, Fort Sun West, Pearl, Pearl East, Pearl West, Sapphire, Sea Foam, Sea Monster East, Sea Monster West, Sea Urchin I, Sea Urchin II, Shells East, Shells West, Summer Tide, Sundancer East, Sundancer West, The Veranda, Wits End East and Wits End West.
Cancellations, date and property changes occurring less than stated minimum days required notice will result in forfeiture of Initial Reservation Payment, rent, taxes and fees.
*Note: See Travel Insurance info below.
TRAVEL PROTECTION INSURANCE
Meyer Vacation Rentals has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide travel protection insurance coverage for our guests. Travel protection insurance provides cancellation and interruption services, as well as emergency assistance and travel services, covering financial losses. Protect yourself in the event of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies, such as illness or death in the family.
The "Sun Trip Preserver" option provides cancellation and interruption services, as well as emergency assistance and travel services, covering financial losses.
Travel insurance is optional and is highly recommended. If you decline the travel insurance, you acknowledge that changes or cancellations may result in loss of up to the total paid to date.
Please note that if you choose to opt out of the coverage at booking, you may call us to add "Sun Trip Preserver" protection at any time prior to either the final payment due date or prior to making your final payment, whichever comes first.
If you choose to cancel your travel insurance, you may do so by providing us with written (email) notice within the first to occur of the following: (a) 14 days from the effective date of your coverage; or (b) your scheduled departure date. If you do this, you will be refunded your premium paid provided you have not filed a claim under the policy.
To learn more about travel protection insurance or to file a claim, please visit trippreserver.com/sun-trip.html
Please note: Meyer Vacation Rentals' cancellation policy does not provide refunds for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, mandatory hurricane evacuations and similar events that can affect your trip. We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance.
- Refunds are only issued for cancellations OUTSIDE of the cancellation date range:
- 30 days for properties with 4 or fewer bedrooms
- 90 days for monthly rentals
- 90 days for properties with 5 or more bedrooms and On Golden Pond 3A and Anchors Away
- 180 days for Beach Axis East, Beach Axis West, Beach Baby East, Beach Baby West, Beach Castle East, Beach Castle West, Dancing Dolphin, Diamond, Egret, Emerald, Erica's Sandpiper, Fort Sun East, Fort Sun West, Pearl, Pearl East, Pearl West, Sapphire, Sea Foam, Sea Monster East, Sea Monster West, Sea Urchin I, Sea Urchin II, Shells East, Shells West, Summer Tide, Sundancer East, Sundancer West, The Veranda, Wits End East and Wits End West.
- Refunds do not include non-refundable processing fee or the cost of the insurance.
- NO REFUNDS are issued for cancellations or early departure due to inclement weather or personal circumstances inside the cancellation date range. Guests purchasing travel insurance (see above) may qualify for a refund through Red Sky Travel Insurance.
- In the event a refund on your reservation is issued to you by check that was originally paid by credit card, you agree to accept the check as your refund and not to dispute the charge with your credit card provider.
PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS
- All rental properties and units are individually owned and operated. Meyer does not own, control, maintain, or otherwise operate any aspects or modifications to aspects of the rental properties and individually-owned units and cannot guarantee or represent the standards and appearance maintained within the individual units.
- Décor, style, color schemes, furniture and inventory vary since properties are individually owned. Some internet photos may differ due to owner updates or changes.
- All rental properties are privately owned and Meyer Vacation Rentals has a contractual relationship with property owners who employ us to act as their agents. We treat all parties (owners & guests) honestly, fairly and in good faith.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
- We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to prospective buyer.
- Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. In the event damages occur during your occupancy you agree to authorize Meyer Vacation Rentals to charge the cost of such damages to the credit card guaranteeing payment. You also agree to be responsible for and reimburse the property owner for any applicable costs and attorney's fees incurred for collection of damage. Neither Meyer Vacation Rentals nor the owner will be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- The listed "LIMIT" number indicates the maximum number of occupants allowed in a property at any one time. (Exceptions for infants under age 2 only.)
- Condominiums listing a range, such as "Limit 6 or 8," refers to varying bedding arrangements provided by the individual property owner. The website description or your reservation specialist can provide details.
- Atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of guests in surrounding accommodations must be maintained at all times.
- All rules and regulations at each property must be strictly observed.
- While some Meyer Vacation Rentals properties require a minimum booking age of 19 years old, many require a minimum booking age up to 25 years old. Each property's description includes the minimum age to rent. The legal renter named on the rental agreement must occupy the property during the dates listed on the agreement. Identification must be furnished upon request.
- Absolutely NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED.
*Please Note: Violations of rental occupancy restrictions are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
SOFA SLEEPERS AND BERTH BUNK BEDS
Sofa sleepers and berth bunk beds are best suited for children and may be uncomfortable for adults.
Locked owners' closets are not included in your rental.
Garages do not have guaranteed access for guests. Most are for owner usage only and are not included in your rental.
Fireworks are strictly prohibited by law at all properties.
Firearms are prohibited at all Meyer facilities and Meyer-managed rental properties.
- ISSUES: Report all maintenance issues promptly by calling 877-934-8354. Just as might occur at your own well-maintained home, mechanical failures and other breakdowns could occur. Every effort will be made to correct the situation; however, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures.
- DAMAGE: Report any damage or breakage upon occurrence by calling 877-934-8354, so the matter can be settled before departure. Damages found by inspection crews upon departure will be billed and full payment for repairs will be collected via credit card.
- NO GUARANTEES: Working condition of pools, hot tubs, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, elevators, etc., are NOT guaranteed. No guarantee that pools will be heated. NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the beach house or condominium rental. Although all attempts will be made to correct the situation, some breakdowns cannot be prevented or repaired during your occupancy.
- MAINTENANCE VISITS: Maintenance technicians and vendors may access the property for purposes of repairing previously reported issues. A form identifying the action taken will be provided at the time of the maintenance visit.
- PROPERTIES FOR SALE: If a property is for sale, the owner reserves the right to have the property shown to prospective buyers. A real estate sales associate or Meyer Vacation Rentals representative will contact you to make arrangements to schedule the showing at a convenient time.
- CONSTRUCTION: The continued growth of our area is evidenced by new construction that may be adjacent to or near existing vacation rental properties. You may reserve a property at a time when no construction is nearby, but construction could begin prior to your arrival. We regret any inconvenience but cannot control these situations. Refunds or relocations cannot be considered.
CHECK - IN
Property location determines check-in office location.
Gulf Shores Office
1585 Gulf Shores Pkwy., Hwy. 59 is the check-in location for Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan, and Orange Beach properties. Open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
Perdido Key Office
13700 Perdido Key Dr., Bldg. B, Suite 125 at Villagio, is the check-in location for Perdido Key properties. Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday-Saturday. (Note: If check-in is after hours arrival packages are located in a lockbox at the Perdido Key office.)
- Check-in begins at 4:00 p.m.
- Certain properties offer express check-in. If staying in such a property, you will receive your entry code 24 hours prior to arrival.
- Early check-in is not possible; therefore, we encourage you to enjoy our public beaches and attractions if you arrive in the area early.
- Our housekeeping standards may require extra cleaning time for some properties, which may delay check-in.
- Although keys may be released at 4:00 p.m., no guarantee is made that properties will be cleaned by 4:00 p.m.
Return your rental keys to the Meyer Vacation Rentals office in the area where the rental property is located (Gulf Shores or Perdido Key).
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. An early departure key drop box is provided at our Perdido Key office, or you may return keys during early departure to our Gulf Shores office (open 24 hours per day). Certain properties are equipped with electronic keyless locks that allow express check-out. Upon departure, you can complete your check out over the phone by calling the express check-out number before 10 a.m.: 800-775-8945.
- Leave property reasonably clean and in reasonable order (Note: Additional cleaning charges may apply)
- Leave kitchen items (dishes, cookware, etc.) clean.
- Dispose of all trash in proper outside containers
- Lock all doors and windows
- Leave all beds unmade and linens on the floor
The majority of condos and houses prohibit PETS. If a pet or evidence of a pet is found in these properties, eviction and a forfeiture of rent will occur. (Exceptions for approved reservations in "Dog-Friendly Properties" only. A nonrefundable fee will apply to all "Dog-Friendly Property" reservations. Neither this nonrefundable fee nor the refundable damage waiver cover damages or excessive cleaning.)
Each condominium association regulates the number of parking certificates issued to rental guests. At many properties, the association assesses a fee, which we can collect and remit to the association. Based on the association regulations and fees, you will receive one or two guest registration certificates for parking in your arrival package. Note: We cannot guarantee available parking space during peak-occupancy weekends in the summer or other high-occupancy times.
Guest registration certificates for parking are not required; however, occupancy over the limit stated for the property is carefully monitored as evident by the number of parked cars. Condominiums and most homes prohibit boats, trailers, Jet Skis and motorhomes. No exceptions.
Book online or call 866-203-1829 to lock in dates and currently published rates for the next 24 months. All future reservations are subject to availability and property participation in promotional discounts.