Why Rent A Condo Or Beach House Versus A Hotel Room?
You need more than one room to hang out and relax. Get way more space & amenities for less money than a hotel room.
Top 10 Values of Renting from Meyer
10.Get more space and pay 50% less per square foot than the average hotel.
9.Dividing up the cost with your friends or family is more budget-friendly than the "per night" hotel rates.
8.All your friends and family are under one roof and don't HAVE to stay across town or on different building floors, unless you want them to.
7.Hang out in your living or dining rooms instead of 10 people sitting on one bed.
6.Step out onto your private balcony or deck to soak up your view of the beach, waterway or golf green and your morning coffee.
5.Cook when you're hungry. Stock your full-size fridge and freezer with groceries, snacks or cold refreshments. Your fully equipped kitchen is always open.
4.Pack less since you can wash your clothes in the property's washer and dryer.
3.Choose your ideal situation from more than 1,400 Meyer vacation properties. Different beach locations, sizes, amenities and prices have been proven to influence your happiness level.
2.We're open 24/7 to help you with any issues or answer questions.
1.Private bedrooms and bathrooms mean you don't have to share everything.
Where to begin:
Condos and beach houses are available on or across the street from the gulf, lagoon, waterways, or golf courses.
For example, during the Hangout Music Festival do you want to be in Gulf Shores within walking distance? Or do you want to save money and stay in Fort Morgan, Orange Beach or Perdido Key, only a quick shuttle ride away?
Shapes and Sizes
Meyer lets you decide how close you want to be to your closest friends & family. We have condos from efficiency size to 5 bedrooms and almost 4,000 square feet. Or we have houses from 1 bedroom to 10 bedrooms (that 6,500-square-foot pad can sleep 31 people).
- How many people will be sleeping in the property?
- How many separate bedrooms? Are your kids ok with the sleeper sofa?
- How many bathrooms do you need? Helpful hint: How many girls can you tolerate in each bathroom?
Type of Property & Amenities
Since both condos and beach houses are individually owned, they are all unique.
- A condo's amenities just depend on the building. Anything is possible including indoor & outdoor pools, lazy rivers, waterslides, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, full spas, tennis courts, fitness rooms, media centers, wireless internet, game rooms, on-site restaurants, putting greens or even life-size chess boards. Of course, the price of your stay will reflect these luxuries.
- Houses have some of the same amenities depending on location/subdivision. Some have private or community pools, hot tubs, multiple balconies or decks, or more than one master suite, but the key word here is more. More room to fit more folks and more parking space than allowed in condos.
Can I bring my pooch?
- Meyer has over 40 houses that are "dog-friendly."
- Condos don't allow dogs, not because they are mean but due to homeowner association rules.
- If you want to bring Fido, he does have to fit certain weight restrictions and fetch enough for a $125 non-refundable fee.
- Laws in Gulf Shores, Orange Beach and Perdido Key prohibit dogs on their beaches. Since we don't want you getting barked at, pick a place in Fort Morgan where dogs are welcome or make them reservations at the spa.