Meyer Vacation Rentals takes great pride in working with vacation rental property owners to be your boots-on-the-ground partner in maximizing rental revenue, minimizing expenses, and giving you the peace of mind to know your vacation rental property is being well maintained.
An important tool in making this happen is our 24/7 Service Protection Plan, which is specially designed to keep hassles to a minimum by removing recurring expenses associated with maintaining their vacation property investment.
Covered ExpensesFor a single, affordable payment, billed annually, the plan covers a variety of labor, parts and other expenses. In fact, 83 percent of all work orders last year were covered by this plan.
- Maintenance trip charges
- Vendor coordination
- Preventative maintenance
- Troubleshooting guest-in issues
- Mobile app for technicians to expedite work and communicate status
- Coordination of city inspections where applicable
- Labor and parts for the following:
- Replacing toilet flapper or minor leaks not requiring parts
- Adjusting door hardware, such as striker plates, doorknobs, etc.
- Rehanging closet doors, including bi-fold or sliding style
- Adjusting cabinet hardware, such as hinges and knobs
- Reinstalling towel bars, toilet paper holders not requiring wall repair
- Reinstalling curtain rods for window treatments not requiring wall repair
- Changing smoke detector batteries
- Programming new remote controls
- Changing all light bulbs, including specialty bulbs
- Replacing recessed lighting with energy-efficient bulbs
- Assisting guests in operation of systems, ranging from entertainment systems to fan controls
- Unstopping toilets, sinks or garbage disposals unless a plumber is required
Covered Property Inventory ItemsThe plan even covers small appliances and common inventory items. These things stop working or need replacement during a guest's stay, and we'll take a new one out to your property. It's all covered under the 24/7 Service Protection Plan.
- Minor appliances that do not require installation
- Handheld mixers
- Alarm clocks
- Coffee pots
- Electric can openers
- Vacuum cleaners
- Remote controls and batteries
- Countertop microwaves
- Air conditioning filters
- Shower curtain liners
When you partner with Meyer, you're working with a vacation rental management industry leader that has focused exclusively on the Gulf Coast vacation rental market since 1967.
Let us put our 50+ years of experience to work for you. Contact one of our Business Development professionals for a no-pressure rental evaluation and consultation today. Our goal is your 100 percent peace of mind, and we're ready to get to work for you!
Visit our Property Management Page, call us at 866-733-5482, or email us at BusDev@MeyerRE.com.