The Sweet Dreams property is located directly across the street from the beach with limited Gulf views. Public Beach Access Points at both 12th and 13th Street nearby. Private, shared pool - shared only with the West Side of the duplex. The pool is completely enclosed with a vinyl fence for privacy and easily accessible with built-in seating and an outdoor shower. There are large screen HDTVs/DVDs in every room - 37" in the living area(s) and 32" in every bedroom.
Previous owner listed property with an online travel agency and the property received 133 reviews averaging 4.8 out of 5 stars. A few of the reviews include:
• "Awesome place for a large group!" from a guest in March 2019 - "Had a wonderful time! Sweet Dreams was exactly as it was shown and described in the website photos and descriptions."
• "Wonderful house with great location and amenities." from a guest in March 2019 - "The property is a perfect vacation spot. A very private pool area and very close beach access makes for a great stay."
• "Unique house." from a guest in March 2019 - "This house is exactly how the owner described it. There are two sides exactly the same on the first and second floors. Then there is a third floor accessible from the east side of the house or from its' private entrance in the back. Lots of room for everyone. Nice views of the Gulf. Big pool in the back. Everything our family could ask for."
• "Great Location." from a guest in March 2019 - "We loved the location of this house. On Beach Blvd, the house was far enough from the center of town to be quiet (2 lane road) and less crowded beach but close enough where we could be at restaurants in a couple of minutes. We had a great time together as a family!"
• "Wonderful Place To Stay." from a guest in January 2019 - "We greatly enjoyed our trip. It was our third time in Gulf Shores. We love it here with the choices of restaurants and things to do. This property had everything as described. It is in a great location...you are close to town yet far enough away to avoid the noise and traffic."
• "We had a great time!" from a guest in January 2019 - "We stayed a few days here with our church youth group. Everything was great!"