Seeking professional, upbeat, energetic candidate that takes initiative and pride in their work!
Minimum 1 year of experience as accountant or full charge bookkeeper preferred. Candidate must have strong
experience with daily accounting transaction activity as well as in-house payroll. Position is responsible for processing payroll weekly (up to 500 employees), accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliation. Additionally, the successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
• Preparing financial statements and wage reports;
• Managing general ledger entries, escrow funds and appropriate recordkeeping;
• Strong customer service and communication skills (oral and written);
• Proven organizational and time management skills with keen attention for detail;
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment;
• Knowledge of Sage200;
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or equivalent experience.
Position offers a full-time schedule in a professional office and team environment. Full time benefits include BCBS health, dental, vision, life, disability, paid holidays, PTO and 401(k). Typical work schedule is M-F, 8am to 5pm with possibility for some overtime and availability to work Saturdays as needed to meet business needs.
Salary range $16.50-$18.00 DOE
To apply, submit online application. If resume is available, email to firstname.lastname@example.org.