Do you love driving change and innovating for growth?
Are you a high initiative leader with a passion to promote a proven business whose purpose centers around optimizing relationships, service, and profitability?
Meyer Vacation Rentals is an industry leader in vacation rental property management. Growing passionate people to excellence is our ultimate goal. Through technology, innovation, and an emphasis on the value of relationships, our team members are given the tools they need to be successful and achieve their goals! Because of you, our team will reach more potential Vacation Rental Owners and convert them to our Award Winning Vacation Rental Management Program, thus driving results to the bottom line!
As the Business Relations Manager, you will create projects that promote and educate prospective clients on the value of joining the Meyer Family, while engaging a network of Sales Agent Referrals and ensuring quality follow-up of leads by the Owner Relations team. You will play a pivotal role in the success of our team and our company by ensuring the value of our marketing efforts is maximized. Our team is looking for passionate, sales oriented individuals that would love to grow with us.
* Coordinate acquisition projects.
* Maintain competitive Real Estate Referral Program.
* Maintain communication with Meyer Vacation Rentals teams as well as owners regarding rentals trends and other news of interest.
* 100% daily follow-up with same day call back and same day reply to emails. Track response on calls and email through PrairieFyre.
* Become independently proficient with property managment software within 45 days.
* Coordinate with Marketing Department to create multiple versions (online, classroom, booklet) of New Owner Orientation, plan implementation and train the Owner Relations team on the program within 6 months.
* Impeccable writing skills demonstrated through 100% error free communication.
* Strong commitment to Meyer Vacation Rentals core values.
* Other duties and tasks assigned but not limited to the job description.