Beach Time Required ~
Are you interested in a fast paced, diverse career with an emphasis on building lasting relationships? How about having the flexibility of an independent work environment while having the support of an experienced and growing team? Do you thrive in finding creative win-win solutions to problems and unique challenges with the backing of a supportive and encouraging management team? Opportunities to grow with an industry leader, while developing your professional skills in property management awaits you! Join us at Meyer Vacation Rentals, a respected industry leader in Southwest Alabama and Northwest Florida for more than 46 years.
Key success factors:
- 100% daily follow-up with same day call back & same day reply to emails.
- Communicate monthly 90-100% with property owners with at least 50% of communication being verbal.
- Visit 50-90% of Property Folio monthly with percentages varying by season.
- Within 60 days identify the bottom 20% of Owner Satisfaction Scores based on Owner Comment Card
averages and prepare monthly communication schedule to include:
o Guest Comment Cards
o Work Orders
- Complete Property Condition Assessments in 100$% of Property Folio annually with quarterly follow-up on
the bottom 20% determined by Guest Comment Card average.
- Impeccable writing skills demonstrated through 100% error-free communication.
- PPLUS experience beneficial.
- MS Office skills required.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned but not limited to this job description