Assist in directing and coordinating customer service activities to ensure efficient and quality operations both at check in and during a guest’s stay.
- Establish “Customer Service Culture” exceeding external & internal customer expectations
- “Hands on” team leading & promote team spirit, establishing a working environment of care, respect, & kindness
- Planning, organizing and communicate with team members on work schedules and efficient use of time
- Develop, organize & maintain projects as well as special events, & activities for guests
Research tenant information and/or property to determine accuracy of complaint to determine errors; assisting, supporting and maintaining open communication with other departments to resolve issues
Investigate complaints concerning billing or property
- Communicate via telephone or face-to-face, and in writing of all adjustments and recommendations
Must have strong communication skills, conflict resolution abilities, passion for customer service, ability to effectively adapt to different personality types, ability to remain calm in a high stress environment, optimistic attitude.
Experience leading a team as Customer Service Manager. Skilled in leadership, communication, problem solving, team building, customer service and training. Meyer is dedicated to creating and maintaing a working environment that is conducive with high professionalism, up-beat, entergetic, taking initiative abd showing pride in work.
Strong leadership, problem solving, team building, customer service, and training skills.