The event will feature more than 100 labels of wine, chef demonstrations, the luxury yacht walk and both live and silent auctions benefitting Make-A-Wish® Alabama, which raised $14,421.63 last year.
“This is a paramount year for The Wharf, and as we approach the third year of this festival we will continue to build on the success,” said Sheena Mizell, marketing manager at The Wharf. “We are proud to bring the event to the Gulf Coast again and invite all wine and food enthusiasts across the area to join us for the three-day celebration.”
Thursday, Sept. 15 - Chef Showdown
- 6:30-8:30 p.m., The Palms
- Chris Sherrill of Flora-Bama Yacht Club and Brody Olive of Perdido Beach Resort will face-off for a heated competition joined by James Briscione and Brooke Parkhurst as they pair up to emcee.
- Individual tickets for the kick-off event are $25. Combo tickets for the Chef Showdown and Grand Tasting are $60.
Friday, Sept. 16 - Local Wine Dinners
- The Wharf restaurants along with others along the Gulf Coast will offer individual wine dinners.
- Make reservations directly through the restaurants.
Saturday, Sept. 17 - Grand Tasting
- 4-8 p.m., throughout The Wharf Entertainment District
- The Wharf will be lined with vendors serving wines and small bites. Visit the Culinary Experience Tent for demonstrations from Gulf Coast chefs and round out the night with the presentation of awards. In celebration of its 10th anniversary, The Wharf will be having a ‘Toast to 10’ during the live auction.
- Tickets are $60 through Aug. 31, and $70 starting Sept. 1.
Bring your friends and share a vacation rental at The Wharf. Or, find your beach spot in a in nearby Orange Beach, Gulf Shores or Fort Morgan condo. Not enough room for your group? Try a four-bedroom house or condo.