- Evolve Fitness & Spa, November 2015 – This full-service spa and fitness center offers something for every woman in the spa, the gym and the classroom.
- The Orange Grove, November 2015 – Previously located on Beach Highway, it’s the place to find fun, coastal-inspired home accessories and apparel.
- Light Up the Night, January 2016 – This unique shop sells light up novelties and toys for all ages from armbands to shoelaces.
- Montego’s Caribbean Café & Bar, March 2015 – The family-friendly atmosphere and waterfront view make this a dining destination complete with its very own pirate ship playground overlooking the Marina.
- Cowgirls Orange Beach, March 2016 – The Coyote Ugly-styled bar has live entertainment featuring well-known artists and up-and-comers and offers a full menu for lunch and dinner.
- Sea La Vie Designs, March 2016 – Home and office décor comes easy with a full staff of interior designers and affordable custom designed furniture, accessories and local art.
- The Wharf Putt-Putt, March 2016 – Formerly Sharky’s Family Adventure Park, the putt-putt area is now under new management and is open every day from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Seaside Shoes & Swim, March 2016 – Seaside Shoes has expanded its current space to add a swimwear boutique offering something for the whole family.
- Burris Farm Market, April 2016 – Most recently, the open-air farmers market was added with a full line of locally grown fruit and produce and will remain open until early fall.
What Will Open Soon:
- Driftwood Bar & Grille, May 2016 – One of Chef Chris Kelly’s new endeavors will serve as a waterfront steakhouse with traditional local seafood in the heart of The Wharf along Marlin Circle.
- Ronin Sushi Bar & Restaurant, May 2016 – Chef Kelly envisions a one-of-a-kind sushi style that aims to focus on freshness and a new form of presentation.
- The Blue Chair Bar, May 2016 – Centered in The Wharf entertainment complex, Chef Kelly’s Caribbean creation will come alive with a boat-themed bar, exterior band stage and in-house pub fare.
- Greek 2 U, May 2016 – This unique Greek and American fusion cuisine will serve fresh, healthy eats at an affordable price.
- Burk Kleinpeter, May 2016 – The Wharf will serve as the 9th location for the seasoned engineering design firm that prides itself on its multi-disciplinary platform of experience and abilities.
- Villaggio Grille, May 2016 – The locally owned restaurant is expanding its current space by 2,500 square feet to accommodate for semi-private dining, special events and inclement weather overflow.
- Oasis Church, May 2016 – This casual worship center will provide a place of fellowship for all ages.
- Bayes: Southern Bar & Grill, June 2016 – As a part of the new Springhill Suites by Marriott on site, this restaurant will feature upscale casual dining and signature dishes with the option to dine outside at Dockside overlooking The Wharf Marina.
No matter the time of year, The Wharf is the ultimate family-friendly vacation destination.
To enjoy a well-rounded experience at The Wharf, reserve a condo on site.
Numerous condos are available and provide access to the zero-entry outdoor pool with lazy river, waterfall, waterslide, children’s pool and concessions; 208-slip marina; boutique and beach shopping; 15-screen movie theater; fine and casual dining; parking garage; free limited shuttle service to the pool; nightlife and more.