The MOXIE Studio provides a cardio fitness experience that focuses on the development of health and wellness by strengthening the mind and body in unison.
Classes combine inspirational coaching, motivating music and challenging total bodywork.
With the focus on mindfulness, this studio provides anything but a dull workout routine!
Co-founders Amanda Bussey and Stephanie Christie have combined forces to offer seasonal rates for vacationers at their new MOXIE studio: a seven-day unlimited pass for $115 or a drop-in fee of $20.
Bussey, a native of Gulf Shores and a 200+-hour certified yoga teacher who loves sharing her story of transformation and passion with others. With a background in civil engineering and commercial construction and a new baby, Bussey found herself ready to finally make the pieces all fit together and redefine her lifestyle goals.
She spent years struggling to find the time and discipline to see the results she wanted. She focused on learning more about how nutrition and physical activity work together. Bussey knows how the stress of life can make fitness a challenging goal and is ready to share how working on a healthy mind can lead to a more healthy body.
Christie, diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009, faced many challenges and learned to view obstacles as opportunities to live a more meaningful, balanced and engaged life.
As a fitness instructor on the East Coast for the past 13 years, Christie’s passions for health, dance, and fitness combined into to one when given the chance to develop and create MOXIE Lifestyle Fitness Studio. Her vision for the MOXIE Lifestyle is to help clients create a balanced lifestyle that incorporates a hardcore workout that is inspirational, empowering and, most importantly, fun.
- MOXIE Barre, which combines attributes of Pilates, dance and personal training;
- MOXIE Fusion, a 60-minute class that uses a variety of cardio techniques to elevate heart rate, upper body strengthening; and inspirational coaching;
- MOXIE Pop-Up, a fitness class born out of the idea that fitness should be fun;
- MOXIE Ride, a 45- or 60-minute class that is both challenging and encouraging;
- MOXIE Row, a circuit workout; MOXIE Specialized, individualized and small group training to improve overall endurance, strength, flexibility, form and balance; and MOXIE Yoga, a 50-mnute yoga class suitable for all fitness levels.
Victoria A. said she enjoyed her vacation workout at MOXIE. “I came to Gulf Shores with my family for the week, and my sister and I knew we needed to keep our workout streak going. We got the unlimited pass for the week and worked out so hard! The owners were so amazing and welcoming.”
For more information, contact MOXIE Lifestyle Fitness Studio at (251) 219-0504.
Visit MOXIE when staying in your Gulf Shores or Orange Beach condo or house. Rent a three-bedroom house in Gulf Shores and bring a few of your BFFs for a girlfriend getaway weekend.