The show will highlight the latest offerings from boat manufacturers and dealers throughout the Southeast. General admission cost is only $10 for admission; children 12 and under are free.
In-water displays will allow prospective buyers to test drive the boat of their dreams before taking advantage of on the spot financing.
- $150 million in marine inventory on hand
- 135 wet slip boats and yachts on display
- More than 600 trailerable boats on land
- Exclusive VIP-only “Stars over Alabama” red carpet preview
- Bridgewalk area featuring the event stage
- Marine artist Larry Rackley’s Kids’ Art Classes
- Fashion show featuring Lucca, Seaside Shoes & Swim and Kate
- Exhibitor displays, instructional seminars and live music each afternoon
Virtually every type of vessel will be shown, ranging from luxury yachts and sport fisherman, to center consoles, cruisers, pontoons and runabouts.
Visitors will also be able to see the latest in marine electronics, fishing tackle, marine engines, and outdoor equipment.
The Wharf entertainment complex is a destination unto itself.
With everything from a cinema and a 10,000-seat amphitheater to a Ferris wheel, restaurants, a spa, kids’ activities, a marina and shops to suit any taste, The Wharf is a great place to visit for a quick bite to eat or an all-day experience.
Bring the family for the four days of fun and stay in three-bedroom condo in Orange Beach.