Real Estate Professional
Return to Associate List
- Licensed Associate Broker AL
- Member of St John’s Episcopal Church
- Pass condo board president18 years Real Estate Sales on Gulf Coast
- Member of Bear Point Yacht Club
- Member of the National, AL and Baldwin County Association of Realtors
- Member of the Baldwin County Multiple Listing System
- I was born and raised in Mobile, AL. My late husband, Dr. James McMillan and I moved to Baldwin County in 1988 to enjoy living life on The Gulf Coast, along with taking an active part in local politics, business and development on the coast. I opened the first travel agency in Orange Beach in 1990. I joined the developers of The Peninsula during the ground breaking stages of this fabulous golf course in 1995. While working there I earned my real estate broker’s licenses for AL and FL. This gave me vast knowledge of residential golf course property.
- Other real estate experience includes selling, listing, rental, and board president of a condo association. I owned personally several condos which gave me personal knowledge of investing in resort property in our fast growing area. Designed and built residential homes in the Bear Point area.
- I enjoy traveling in Europe and hope to get to go back to some of my favorite areas such as Italia, Austria, Switzerland, and Scotland. Most of my traveling is by water these days on my 47’ Carver Yacht, “Moon Dance”. Boating is my passion along with traveling on my Goldwing Trike.
- I have one son, Scott Humphrey Johnson, who is a local charter boat captain. One grandson, Shepard Johnson, who attends Elberta Elementary School.
I look forward to meeting you and assisting you with a piece of our beautiful “Gulf Coast”.
© 2011 CENTURY 21 Meyer Real Estate. CENTURY 21® is a registered trademark licensed to Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated.