Real Estate Professional
Return to Associate List
- Renee Coleman is a native of Charleston, West Virginia, who began her real estate career 19 years ago with the number one CENTURY 21 office in the area
- Real Estate experience stems from extensive knowledge and understanding of the real estate profession.
- While associated with CENTURY 21,and our own office I served as Relocation and Referral Director. I have always been committed to providing quality service to my buyers and sellers.
- Earned the GRI designation from The REALTOR® Institute at West Virginia University at Parkersburg and real estate Broker license in 2004
- Renee and husband Mike relocated to Baldwin County, Alabama 3 ½ years ago for the sun and warm weather. We've come to enjoy and appreciate the friendliness and hospitality of our new home.
- Prior to relocation, My husband and I owned and operated a successful real estate office in Charleston. During this time, my husband and I were active with the West Virginia Patriot Guard and were honored to participate in ceremonies and services for military members and veterans.
- Additionally, We've supported Habitat for Humanity, WV Friends of ALS, The Walk to D’Feet ALS, Special Olympics, the Salvation Army’s summer camp at Camp Happy Valley, the MDA Lockup and several law enforcement sponsored programs for underprivileged children.
- I'm excited to continue my real estate career on the sunny Gulf Coast of Alabama and to continue my commitment to quality service every time.
- Member of the National, Alabama and Baldwin County Association of REALTORS®
- Member of the Baldwin County Multiple Listing System
© 2011 CENTURY 21 Meyer Real Estate. CENTURY 21® is a registered trademark licensed to Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated.