Real Estate Professional
Jeremy is a native of this area and lives here on the Gulf Coast. He became a licensed real estate sales associate in 2005. Jeremy and his beautiful wife Kelli together have four beautiful daughters ages 10, 15, 18 and 20. All five ladies provide him with daily opportunities to master his negotiating skills.
Jeremy enjoys working with condo and home sales as well as being proficient at the more difficult aspects of short sales and foreclosures. He also includes listing and selling homes in his portfolio of services. His association with Century 21 Meyer Real Estate allows Jeremy access to many options and resources that will ensure his customers are fully prepared to make the right decisions. Whether you are an investor or first time home buyer, he has the tools to show you the facts so that your decisions are much easier.
Return to Associate List
- Licensed 2005
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- Graduate REALTOR® University
- Short Sale and Foreclosure resource
- Certified Distress Property Expert – CDPE
- Short Sales and Foreclosures specialist
- Certified Investor Agent Specialist – CIAS
- Active Freemason – Foley Lodge #766
- Served with the US ARMY National Guard - H/D
- Member, National Association of REALTOR®
Member, Baldwin County Association of REALTORS®
© 2011 CENTURY 21 Meyer Real Estate. CENTURY 21® is a registered trademark licensed to Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated.