FREE NIGHTS & SPECIALS
- Review our Hot Deals and Special Offers on MeyerRE.com for the latest bargains.
- Mid-week Specials are also available; ask your vacation planner about the details.
- We are now offering reservations up to 24 months in advance. This allows you to lock in your dates, along with the currently advertised rental rate. For bookings in advance of 12 months, there is a non-refundable processing fee plus 10% of base rent due at time of reservation.
LENGTH OF RENTAL
- Some minimum lengths of rental (i.e., three nights in condominiums and one week in houses) apply during summer and peak summer seasons.
- Weekly only restrictions require a Saturday to Saturday rental.
- Monthly reservations are available October through February (not March).
INITIAL RESERVATION PAYMENT
- If booking within a 12 month window, an Initial Reservation Payment equalling 30% of base rent, plus a non-refundable processing fee, will be required to secure the property. Note: If the grand total is less than $500.00, payment in full is due at time of reservation. If your reservation is more than a year out, the remaining balance of your Initial Reservation Payment will be due one year before the first date of your stay. For those who have booked more than a year in advance, the processing fee was paid at the time of the reservation.
- Initial Reservation Payment is payable via MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express at reservation time. Check-by-Phone is available for a non-refundable fee of 3% of check total.
- The Initial Reservation Payment is a portion of your rent and will be applied to your grand total; therefore, it will NOT be refunded following your departure.
- Payment in full at time of reservation is required if arrival occurs within 30 days.
- Multiple Initial Reservation Payments are required for multiple-week reservations.
TAXES AND FEES
- A non-refundable processing fee, to cover expenses associated with the initial reservation, is due at reservation time and applies to all reservations.
- Lodging tax varies by property location.
- Departure fees vary by size of property; see confirmation for details.
- You may participate in Meyer Vacation Rentals’ security deposit waiver program (the “Security Deposit Waiver Program”) by paying a fee to Meyer Vacation Rentals in the amount of $25 for units with up to 3 bedrooms or $50 for units with 4 or more bedrooms. Upon payment of the Security Deposit Waiver Program fee, Meyer Vacation Rentals will waive your liability for unintentional damages to the rental unit that occur during your stay in an amount up to $1,500 for units with up to 3 bedrooms and $3,000 (as applicable, the “Waiver Limit”) for units with 4 or more bedrooms; provided, that all such unintentional damages must be disclosed to management prior to checkout in order to be subject to the Security Deposit Waiver Program. Liability for damage (i) caused by intentional, malicious or grossly negligent acts or (ii) in excess of the Waiver Limit, is not hereby waived pursuant to the Security Deposit Waiver Program and you are responsible for all such damages. Unless you participate in the Security Deposit Waiver Program, a refundable security deposit must be delivered to Meyer Vacation Rentals. The amount of the refundable security deposit shall be set based on the size of your unit; a $1,500 refundable security deposit is required for units with up to 3 bedrooms and a $3,000 refundable security deposit is required for units with 4 or more bedrooms. The option to participate in the security deposit waiver program or payment of the refundable security deposit must be determined at the time of booking. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, any damage to real or personal property of the unit results, the refundable security deposit shall be used to repair or replace such property. You will be notified in writing regarding any deductions to the refundable security deposit. All security deposits not subject to deductions shall be refunded within 45 days of departure. Any damages that exceed the applicable refundable security deposit or are not subject to the Security Deposit Waiver Program will remain your obligation and may be charged to the credit card on file (if for any reason such charges are not able to be charged to the credit card on file, you agree to pay us within ten (10) days of notice of such charges).
- Final payment (balance due after Initial Reservation Payment has been paid) is required 30 days prior to arrival.
- Payment may be made by MasterCard, VISA, Discover or American Express.
- Final payment may also be paid by cashier's check, money order or certified funds (if received 30 days prior to arrival).
- Check-by-Phone is also available for a nonrefundable fee 3% of check total.
A confirmation listing rules, regulations, dates of visit and property information will be emailed to you after your Initial Reservation Payment is processed. Carefully CHECK your confirmation for accuracy and call (877-934-8354) or email Rentals@MeyerRe.com immediately if any corrections are necessary; otherwise, it will be assumed correct.
CHANGES AND PROPERTY SUBSTITUTION
- Rates, descriptions (including bed sizes), furnishings, amenities (including pools, hot tubs, etc.) and availability are subject to change WITHOUT NOTICE. No refunds will be issued for changes made by individual property owners or unavailable amenities.
- Substitution of comparable properties may be made without notice or liability, should the property you reserved become unavailable for rent. You may choose comparable available property at the published rate or receive a refund of your Initial Reservation Payment and prepaid funds (excluding processing fee).
CANCELLATIONS, DATE CHANGES AND PROPERTY CHANGES*
- 30 days minimum notice for condominium rentals
- 60 days minimum notice for 5-bedroom or smaller house rentals
- 90 days minimum notice for monthly rentals
- 180 days minimum notice for 6-bedroom or larger house rentals
Cancellations, date and property changes occurring less than stated minimum days required notice will result in forfeiture of Initial Reservation Payment, rent, taxes and fees.
* Note: See Travel Insurance info below.
TRAVEL PROTECTION INSURANCE
Meyer Vacation Rentals has partnered with Red Sky Travel Insurance to provide Sun Trip Preserver®
coverage for our guests. Sun Trip Preserver provides cancellation and interruption services, as well as emergency assistance and travel services, covering financial losses. Protect yourself in the event of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies, such as illness or death in the family. The travel insurance cost is 7.2% of your total reservation stay. Or you may add the upgraded coverage including all of the Sun Trip Preserver services PLUS the "Cancel for Any Reason" benefit that allows cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure for any reason to receive up to 75% trip reimbursement. The Cancel for Any Reason coverage plan cost is 11.2% of your reservation stay and must be added within 21 days of the initial payment. Travel insurance is included automatically with your reservation, however the insurance is optional. If you do not wish to purchase travel insurance, you may decline the coverage by unchecking the box during your online booking. If you choose to opt out of the coverage you may call or email us to add trip insurance within 21 days for the Cancel for Any Reason option or prior to your departure for the Sun Trip Preserver. To learn more about Sun Trip Preserver or to file a claim, please visit trippreserver.com/sun-trip.html
Please note: Meyer Vacation Rentals's cancellation policy does not provide refunds for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, mandatory hurricane evacuations and similar events that can affect your trip. We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance.
- Refunds are only issued for cancellations OUTSIDE of the cancellation date range (30 days for condominiums, 60 days for 5-bedroom or smaller houses, 90 days for monthly rentals and 180 days for 6-bedroom or larger house rentals). Refunds do not include non-refundable processing fee or the cost of the insurance.
- NO REFUNDS are issued for cancellations or early departure due to inclement weather or personal circumstances inside the cancellation date range. Guests purchasing travel insurance (see above) may qualify for a full refund through Red Sky Travel Insurance.
- Décor, style, color schemes and inventory vary since properties are individually owned. Some internet photos may differ due to owner updates or changes.
- All rental properties are privately owned and Meyer Vacation Rentals has a contractual relationship with property owners who employ us to act as their agents. We treat all parties (owners & guests) honestly, fairly and in good faith.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT to refund Initial Reservation Payments, refuse rental, or to discontinue occupancy if, in our judgment, your occupancy is detrimental to the property.
- We reserve the right to enter the premises at any time for the purpose of inspection, repair, management or showing to prospective buyer.
- Property may not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- By renting a property you are assuming all risk of and liability for any damage done to person or property, agents, employees or visitors occasioned by the present or future condition of the premises both latent and manifest. In the event damages occur during your occupancy you agree to authorize Meyer Vacation Rentals to charge the cost of such damages to the credit card guaranteeing payment. You also agree to be responsible for and reimburse the property owner for any applicable costs and attorney's fees incurred for collection of damage. Neither Meyer Vacation Rentals nor the owner will be responsible for accidents or injury to guest or loss of money or valuables of any kind.
- The listed "LIMIT" number indicates the maximum number of occupants allowed in a property at any one time. (Exceptions for infants under age 2 only.) · Condominiums listing a range, such as "Limit 6 or 8," refers to varying bedding arrangements provided by the individual property owner. The website description or your reservation specialist can provide details.
- Atmosphere conducive to quiet enjoyment of guests in surrounding accommodations must be maintained at all times.
- All rules and regulations at each property must be strictly observed.
- Only responsible adults of legal contractual age may contract for rental. Legal renter named on the rental agreement must occupy property during dates listed on the agreement. Identification must be furnished upon request.
- Absolutely NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED.
*Please Note: Violations of rental occupancy restrictions are grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION AND FORFEITURE OF RENT.
SOFA SLEEPERS AND BERTH BUNK BEDS
Sofa sleepers and berth bunk beds are best suited for children and may be uncomfortable for adults.
Locked owners' closets are not included in your rental.
Garages do not have guaranteed access for guests. Most are for owner usage only and are not included in your rental.
Fireworks are strictly prohibited by law at all properties.
Firearms are prohibited at all Meyer facilities and Meyer-managed rental properties.
- ISSUES: Report all maintenance issues promptly by calling 877-934-8354. Just as might occur at your own well-maintained home, mechanical failures and other breakdowns could occur. Every effort will be made to correct the situation; however, no refunds or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures.
- DAMAGE: Report any damage or breakage upon occurrence by calling 877-934-8354, so the matter can be settled before departure. Damages found by inspection crews upon departure will be billed and full payment for repairs will be collected via credit card.
- NO GUARANTEES: Working condition of pools, hot tubs, air conditioners, cable, phones, internet service, TVs, VCRs, DVDs, appliances, elevators, etc., are NOT guaranteed. No guarantee that pools will be heated. NO REFUNDS or rate adjustments will be made for mechanical failures and malfunctioning equipment. These amenities are extras provided in addition to the beach house or condominium rental. Although all attempts will be made to correct the situation, some breakdowns cannot be prevented or repaired during your occupancy.
- MAINTENANCE VISITS: Maintenance technicians and vendors may access the property for purposes of repairing previously reported issues. A form identifying the action taken will be provided at the time of the maintenance visit.
- PROPERTIES FOR SALE -- If a property is for sale, the owner reserves the right to have the property shown to prospective buyers. A real estate sales associate or Meyer Vacation Rentals representative will contact you to make arrangements to schedule the showing at a convenient time.
- CONSTRUCTION -- The continued growth of our area is evidenced by new construction that may be adjacent to or near existing vacation rental properties. You may reserve a property at a time when no construction is nearby, but construction could begin prior to your arrival. We regret any inconvenience but cannot control these situations. Refunds or relocations cannot be considered.
CHECK - IN
Property location determines check-in office location.
Gulf Shores Office
1585 Gulf Shores Pkwy., Hwy. 59 is the check-in location for Gulf Shores, Fort Morgan and Orange Beach properties. Open 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. (Note: Fort Morgan office is a sales office and rental check-in services are not available.)
Please note: Our Fort Morgan office is a sales office; rental check-in services are not available.
Perdido Key Office
13700 Perdido Key Dr., Bldg. B, Suite 125 at Villagio, is the check-in location for Perdido Key properties. Open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 7 days per week. (Note: If check in is After Hours arrival packages are located in a lockbox at the Perdido Key office.)
- Check-in begins at 3:00 p.m.
- Certain properties offer express check-in. If staying in such a property, you will receive your entry code 5 days prior to arrival.
- Early check-in is not possible; therefore, we encourage you to enjoy our public beaches and attractions if you arrive in the area early.
- Our housekeeping standards may require extra cleaning time for some properties, which may delay check-in.
- Although keys may be released at 3:00 p.m., no guarantee is made that properties will be cleaned by 3:00 p.m.
Return your rental keys to the Meyer Vacation Rentals office in the area where the rental property is located (Gulf Shores or Perdido Key).
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. An early departure key drop box is provided at our Perdido Key office, or you may return keys during early departure to our Gulf Shores office (open 24 hours per day). Certain properties are equipped with electronic keyless locks that allow express check-out. Upon departure you can complete your check out over the phone by calling the express check-out number: 800-698-5093.
- Leave property reasonably clean and in reasonable order (Note: Additional cleaning charges may apply)
- Leave kitchen items (dishes, cookware, etc.) clean.
- Dispose of all trash in proper outside containers
- Lock all doors and windows
- Leave all beds unmade and linens on the floor
Book online or call 866-203-1829 to lock in dates and currently published rates for the next 24 months. Please note: A non-refundable processing fee + 10% of base rent is due at the time of reservation for bookings over 12 months in advance. The remaining balance of Initial Reservation Payment is due one year from your date of stay. All future reservations are subject to availability and property participation in promotional discounts.